Adam Garfein, VP of Business Development, is the moderator of the panel discussion about requirements to be compliant with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-171 and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) cybersecurity standards for protecting controlled unclassified information. Automation Alley Technology Committee Lunch ‘n’ Learn panel discussion on November 30, 2017, 11:30 – 1:00 pm, Automation Alley, Troy MI.
– Adam Garfein, Ph.D., Vice President of Business Development, Menawat & Co. (Moderator)
– Bruce Legge, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Defense, Automation Alley
– Kevin Griffin, Program Manager, Lightweight Innovation for Tomorrow (LIFT)
– Claudia Rast, Shareholder, Butzel Long
– Elliot Forsyth, Vice President of Business Operations, Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center (MMTC)